1. Copyright of Site Content / Trademarks. All site content, except the art, but including text, graphics and layouts, is the property of Mark Cohen and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Mark Cohen. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way. The art displayed on this site is displayed with the permission of the artist, and the artists own the rights to their work(s). "Start Early. Work Hard. Finish." is a registered trademark of Mark Cohen. Mark Cohen logo, as it appears on some of the articles available on this website, is a trademark of Mark Cohen.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of Mark Cohen, and Mark Cohen has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. Mark Cohen strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but Mark Cohen assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. Mark Cohen specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails and Confidentiality. Mark Cohen will treat emails sent by potential clients to our firm via this website as confidential to the extent required by law whether or not the sender retains our firm. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to Mark Cohen concerning the site itself become the property of Mark Cohen.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. Mark Cohen provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. Mark Cohen makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Mark Cohen DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Mark Cohen DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Mark Cohen ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT Mark Cohen WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. Mark Cohen IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF Mark Cohen TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
7. Venue for Legal Action / Waiver of Jury / Attorney's Fees. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or any subsequent relationship with Mark Cohen, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver. You waive trial by jury in action arising out of your use of this site and any attorney-client relationship you may enter into with Mr. Cohen. In any such action, the court shall order the losing party to pay the prevailing party's attorney's fees, expenses, and court costs.
8. Transaction of Business. You agree that the maintenance of this site by Mark Cohen does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado. You understand that Mark Cohen is a Colorado law firm and that no Mark Cohen attorney is actively practicing law in any other state.
12. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized partner of Mark Cohen.
Mark Cohen, J.D., LL.M. serves clients throughout Colorado, including Alamosa, Arvada, Aspen, Aurora, Ault, Bennett, Berthoud, Black Hawk, Breckenridge, Brighton, Broomfield, Brush, Burlington, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Colorado Springs, Commerce City, Dacono, Deer Trail, Denver, Dillon, Eagle, Eaton, Edgewater, Englewood, Erie, Estes Park, Evans, Federal Heights, Firestone, Frederick, Fort Collins, Fort Lupton, Fort Morgan, Frisco, Georgetown, Glendale, Golden, Greeley, Greenwood Village, Idaho Springs, Johnstown, Lafayette, La Junta, Lakewood, Lamar, Limon, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Lyons, Milliken, Minturn, Montrose, Monument, Morrison, Northglenn, Parker, Pueblo, Sheridan, Silverthorne, Sterling, Stratton, Superior, Timnath, Thornton, Trinidad, Vail, Wellington, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Windsor, Winter Park, and Wray. Our lawyers serve all Colorado counties, including Adams County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County, Broomfield County, Clear Creek County, City and County of Denver, Douglas County, Elbert County, Gilpin County, Grand County, Larimer County, Logan County, Morgan County, Summit County, Washington County, and Weld County.
Our Boulder-based lawyers practice in the areas of Agricultural Law, Business Law, Business Litigation, Collection Litigation, Construction Law, Construction Litigation, Corporate Veil Litigation, Easement Litigation, Equine Law, Estate Planning and Probate Litigation, Fire Districts, Litigation and Trials, Internet Law, Medical Tourism Law, Municipal Law and Special Districts, Nonprofit Organizations and Trade Associations, Preventive Law, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation, Taxation, and Workplace Violence.
Copyright by Mark Cohen, PO Box 974, Nederland, CO 80466